Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In our shooting hiatus I'm looking to make good use of my 8 foot Jordan chart. Just have it hanging on the wall now. Thinking about somehow mounting it to a piece of PVC so I can roll it up and out of the way when not in use. What other ideas are out there? Pictures of yours hanging would be useful.

·
Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 31.5/34 combo with a prosoft
1,289 Posts
In our shooting hiatus I'm looking to make good use of my 8 foot Jordan chart. Just have it hanging on the wall now. Thinking about somehow mounting it to a piece of PVC so I can roll it up and out of the way when not in use. What other ideas are out there? Pictures of yours hanging would be useful.
My earliest iteration just had eyeloops that attached to a 2x4 so I can hang it up outside or inside. PVC isn’t bad but the material does crinkle some of you don’t roll it just right.

You should ask Terry himself! He may have some customer photos. I believe at one point he mounted one on a roll down screen in a camper? Or maybe a customer did. @t jordan

·
Vendor
771 Posts
My earliest iteration just had eyeloops that attached to a 2x4 so I can hang it up outside or inside. PVC isn’t bad but the material does crinkle some of you don’t roll it just right.

You should ask Terry himself! He may have some customer photos. I believe at one point he mounted one on a roll down screen in a camper? Or maybe a customer did. @t jordan
Put it on a partial sheet of 2 inch thick styrofoam it is easy to move around etc.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Build a PVC frame, attach to garage or basement ceiling on hinges and when you are done swing frame up and lock.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just purchased one of the charts. I am hanging it on my roll-up garage door using magnets. Easy to put up and take down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts