Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please share your thoughts on the Jones Adjuster, the adaptor that allows you to move your recoil pad up and down as well as clockwise and counterclockwise.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
One thing I liked about my Jones adjuster was the steel threads (in the aluminum body)were strong enough that, if I ran out of adjustment I could remove one of the locking sockethead screws and the remaining one/two was powerful enough to hold everything in place without loosening.

Mine is obviously an "older model"(at least 12 years old), as mentioned by Straight50, so I can't exactly speak for what is offered today. They are likely still well made, incredibly thin, and pretty much impossible to wear out. Sounds like a phone call to them would clear things up. Mine cost $50 and has been worth it. Good luck.

Bob Falfa

*Looks like the 100 Straight adjuster does have more ability to twist it. Thru the pad adjustment would definitely be a plus. See link.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have 3 of them . If you have any questions you can call Steve Jones on the phone in California and he will gladly answer them for you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I've used Jones for years, wouldnt use anything else. I have 3 of my guns equipped with the adjustables now. I can change my assortmant of Kickeez pads with no grinding. Steve Jones is a joy to work with. Highly recommened him. Bob in Los Angeles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.