Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I attended the Mo. Fall shoot. It was great but a long ride home. Somewhere along the way Jeff Foxworthy and being tired came together. Here is some of the result (what could be printed for mixed company anyway) and where you are welcome to come in......

If you are over weight, out of shape and hard of hearing....YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If your shotgun cost more than your wife's car....YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If you stand over the toilet and call PULL before your urinate....YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If you wife takes a swing at you and misses and you call LOST...YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If your dogs are named Trap and Cap (mine are)...YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If you named your first son Leo...YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If Federal paper hulls smell better than expensive perfume...YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If you tell your wife you are going to a strip club because she would be less angry...YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

If you think ammo comes in only #8 and #7.5 shot sizes...YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER

and so it went....
YOUR TURN
Jim
p.s. neither of us drink, we were just tired!

·
Registered
10,382 Posts
If you have more Choke Tubes in your house than medicine bottles ..... YOU MIGHT BE A TRAPSHOOTER . _ If you spend more money on shooting apparel and accessories than your your clothing allowance ... YOU MIGHT BE A TRAP SHOOTER . _ If your idea of "getting lucky" involves the gun club instead of the bed room... You MIGHT BE A TRAPSHOOTER .

·
Registered
676 Posts
If your 8 year old makes paper airplanes, stands on the porch, calls pull, and has you throw them so he can shoot at them with his B.B. gun- you might be a trapshooter.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you agree to go to Wallymart and go straight to the shotshell ammo section -- forgetting the most important item you were sent out to buy -- you might be a trap shooter.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
My wife's car was given to her...not by me.

If the traphouse on your property used to be your (trailer)house, YOU MIGHT BE A ******* TRAPSHOOTER!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts