Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone selling John's rain jackets anymore?
Will anyone be at the Spring Grand selling his jackets?
After 30 years I need a new one. Trevor Dawe.

·
Premium Member
5,376 Posts
+1 on using the John Storm website. I ordered a trap coat last fall. Just filled out the measurements on the form. Communicated with his daughter about sizing concerns I had and I received my coat a few weeks later!. Great service, great fit.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I shot in mine last night (with liner and 3 long sleeve T sub layers). I was very comfortable for the duration of a round of trap and I believe it was around -20 C here.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know if anything is warm enough for a Canadian winter but the unlined ones are all you need in the Phoenix area. Trevor Dawe

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I shoot in one with the liner, find it vary comfortable even here in Northern MI.
I'm left handed 2XL Tall, it's the best fitting jacket I own, tailored made for me. Be warned, when the jacket is cold it sounds like you are wrapped in crinkel paper, very noisy

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Trevor..You should have your's measured by some one that knows...I'll bet the one your wearing now has shrunk a bit...Right????

·
Registered
692 Posts
Leslie, your dad has a big smile on his face looking down on you ! Carry on his legacy. A very happy customer!!!! Glenn Allison ps
Hope to talk with you at the Ohio State Shoot.I'm the guy with the RED coat

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
My dealings with John were wonderful - and I had three such dealings with him. He measured our son at the Grand and was very understanding with a college student who wanted a coat in a color he did not usually offer. When Jason heard of John's passing, he said he will never sell that coat even if it no longer fits him. He was that impressed with John Storm.

Jon, since both are gone I guess I'll be ordering a new one next fall when my weight stabalizes.

Ed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts