Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for your business "reddot", glad you're happy with it!

John Storm, via
Beverly Ashley

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mr Storm, I have one of your coats about 4 yrs. old . its starting to tear on the inside.. can you repair ? Thanks for any help.. Respectfully Rob mize

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can repair the coat Mr. Mize. The best thing would be to contact John, either on his website, or on his cell phone. That way he can tell you the best way to proceed.
402-430-7612

Beverly Ashley for John Storm
Storm Shooting

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've had a Storm Trapshooting Jacket for 5 years and it is holding up just fine. Great jacket and great company to deal with - not to mention, "Made in America"!!! They do exactly what they say they will do.

Keith Rich

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I have one, too, and love it.

BTW...since these jackets last so long, maybe they should come with expandable panels. You know, for the ever-expanding trap belly. LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I have had my Storm Coat for four or five years . I think it is a very nice well made coat it just don,t keep me warm and I have the liner .

Last year I bought a Pavillion Cold Weather Coat . It is not made any better then the John Storm coat but does keep me warm .

ALF

·
Registered
382 Posts
I've had one of John's coats for above ten years, but it keeps shrinking. Each year around Thanksgiving and Christmas it gets a little smaller. Great coat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.