Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Mr. Galt is amazing, writing from the grave? Or is "this" John "our" John Galt's alter ego? Or the other fictional one; now we have a trapshooting John Galt with quick and witty quips. This is the original John Galt:

About John Galt
John Galt (1779-05-02 – 1839-04-11 ) was a Scottish writer, businessman and colonial administrator. He is now mostly remembered for his The Provost, The Member, and other satirical novels of political life.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I'm touched by the love, "Stock Washer Whiner".

Your girlfriend (edited to appease a self-pittying washer whiner) has some advice for you- here it is......

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does this thread have to do about stock washers? Seems the prior two posts brought that up, those two must have the problem about the washers???

Now John Galt, consider this. Today is the day of Sabbith. My mother is very ill. I think references to one's alleged mother or other female relative is hitting below the belt and in very poor taste.

But I guess you are the kind of person who likes to "pile on" when you see somebody is a bit down. I will pray for you.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Chango,

When you call someone out by their pen name, don't expect them to inquire about your familial situation before responding.

We wish your mother the best...but the self-pitying crap doesn't cut much figure.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Someone calls another out, then gets spanked, then whines while pulling the sympathy card.

Classic Internet drama.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Sometimes you just gotta shake your head in amazement. Hit the wasps nest and then get upset when you get stung. Makes you wanna say hmmmm.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I poked a wasp's nest, but it became poked when I complained about somebody posting that which I sent privately. I took heat over that, that which I never would have posted. I apologized to that individual and offered an olive branch. To the best of my knowledge, that person never agreed to a detante of sorts and privately berated me. I am above posting that other private e mail.

Seems there are a bunch of people here with memories too long for their own good...individuals that like to "pile on" whenever I post something.

I find this very unsettling...and there is not self pity going on, just a request that one does not have to be civil, but please don't hit below the belt. That's all.

See kya later...

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Matt,

Those over educated rich guys sure are hard to please. Maybe we could hereinafter refer to Musketman as The Trayvon of Trapshooters?!?!?!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Oh I have many things I could say but the simple fact musketwoman is proud Obama voter says oh so much. That speaks volumes of her intelligence level.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.