Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used Kolar mid rib unsingle combo from Joel Etchens Guns and I just wanted to say that I received the gun and it is and was everything as they described it to be. This is my 3rd purchase from them and I would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a firearm from Joel and Matt. Thanks and I hope you have a great year.
Bob S

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Purchased three different combos from Joel. There are dealers as good but you can damn sure bet there is none better. Fabulous guy to deal with.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I agree with ya'll, I've purchased a couple of Beretta trapguns from Etchen's. If something isn't right they'll MAKE it right. Good people to deal with.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ditto, every so often on here there is a thread about the gang at JEG. It is difficult to find anyone any better or more accommodating. Happy to have them in the backyard. A trip to there shop is well worth it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Bought my first Trap gun from them, and it's lovely, a Browning XT. Fair price, fast shipping, helpful staff. Can't say much about their customer service, as nothing went wrong with my purchase.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have bought 4 Beretta's for Joel Etchens Guns. They have been one of the best people to deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts