Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic from a few years ago of Jimmy Bowen at the Bowen Gun Factory. Ran on to it looking through some old files.

Bruce Bowen
Sturgis SD 57785

·
Registered
816 Posts
No Jack, I think he was deep in thought. "How many more Bowens must I buy before I can beat The Prez and his Krieghoff for my clubs trap high gun in summer league"???

·
Registered
816 Posts
No you are right about that one Phil, he has his own flock already, he shares it with the Lit. Rumor has it he ordered the leveling and planting of the field in front of the Mpls Gun Club so he could graze them close to home. They must get tired and hungry from all the "training"

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
OMG, the Kreighoff Club is ganging up on poor Jimmy Bowen. Or should I say the Kreighoff Blow-up Club??? And "Adonis Swanson", even though you shoot one of those "other" cookie cutter guns, the way you look, all blown up, I'll put you in that group too. Ya know there's creams that are supposed to take those wrinkles away you don't have eat so much they disappear. :>)

I remember that day well. I had worked all day then drove all night to pick up my Custom Made, Dedicated, Bowen Trap Gun. Then after getting a few hours sleep I thought what the hell, I'll get two more of 'em. There is still a sense of enjoyment every time I pick one up and shit-ball targets. No regrets what so ever.

Bruce, thanks for posting the picture, it brought back some good memories. You got any guns in the works? I've got an empty spot in the gun rack and I'm ready to make a road trip.

Happy New Year everybody.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don,
The answer to both of your questions is yes and yes.

Jim,
I am hoping you guys will come out again soon. It is always good to see you. Lots of things in the works here!! You will have to plan a trip when we can shoot some birds.

Bruce Bowen
Sturgis SD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts