Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received word that Jim is on his way to Dallas for his kidney transplant. Please keep Jim and Lina in your prayers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure where the transplant will be done. I'll post all information as I get it. Prayers are very powerful. Please pray for Jim and Lina.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes. I don't know how news gets around so fast. I did not tell but a couple of people I had heard from the transplant center. They called last night and told me to come on down. Then they called back and said to wait until the kidneys were harvested and biopsied. That was being done the last we heard about noon today. If it falls through this time, at least I know I am on the top of the list. I will be going to Methodist hospital in Dallas. Thanks again. Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Lina, if you need a pair of ears to talk to, call me at home 573-985-8237. I understand how hard it gets to be a caretaker in a hospital situation. Be sure you take care of YOU, there are plenty of folks who are getting paid to take care of Jimmy, but you need to take care of yourself. I'll keep you both in my prayers, please keep me posted on the process. Love ya both...Karla

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just got a phone call from Lina. She is taking Jim to the airport in Amarillo so he can get to Dallas in a hurry. Lina will go to Dallas early in the morning. I know this is good information. Prayers please. Jerry OConnor

1 - 20 of 54 Posts