Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim and I would like to express our heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all the positive comments and thoughts from the trapshooting community. We will continue to work hard to provide the same products and service in the future, as we have for the past 15 years.

From Grandpa and myself, thank you...

-Julie

·
Registered
22,725 Posts
Jim and I would like to express our heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all the positive comments and thoughts from the trapshooting community. We will continue to work hard to provide the same products and service in the future, as we have for the past 15 years.

From Grandpa and myself, thank you...

-Julie

Yer welcome Julie. Wouldn't get the comments if they weren't well deserved. We trap-shooters are a nasty bunch if warranted. There is a question about the website. Are you going to renew it so we can see the product line or have you shifted content to another location?

Send our best regards to Jim and tell him all his acquaintances wish him well.

Don Thompson, Golden Gun Club

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I couldn't be more happy with my new Precision Gold trigger. Jim produced exactly what I was looking for. Perfect trigger! Great service.

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Thanks for the reply to the forum and for all you do Julie & Jim! Have owned your triggers for 10 years, and never had anything but great service from Jim.

Please let him know we are thinking of him, and sorry I missed him at this years Grand. You tell him I'm still after that NICKELED Precision prototype trigger he loaned me at last years Grand! Harv

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
I have one of their release triggers and can only say GOOD things about it and the service I have gotten from Jim over the years....
The service I required was NOT any trigger malfunctions but adjustments to adapt to my shooting style.
They are a class act!
Paul in Virginia

·
2,768 Posts
I can only say good and great things about Julie and Jim. They have taken really good care of me and my triggers. Never charged me a penny.

And don't forget Ray Stafford. He's out there where the shooters are and always takes time to look over my triggers.

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts