Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't take long....Jackson weighing in on the Phil Robertson Duck Dynasty saga. Apparently donations coming in slow to the Jackson rainbow coalition coffers. I would add this observation....it appears that Phil Robertson would be a better role model for his children. To my knowledge Phil doesn't have any off spring behind bars like you Rev. Jackson. ed

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
OR was banging another woman while telling a former Pres that being with another woman was not Presidential!!

Worlds biggest hypocrite and racist.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Read the above link

The only reason that puke is alive is because someone was slow the flush the toilet!!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wouldn't it be wonderful to trade Jackson for the Doctor in Pakistan who helped us get Bin Laden or the Minister that is imprisoned for preaching Christianity. Oh Hell...throw in Sharpton and Rangel, the tax evader. ed

·
Registered
15,883 Posts
Duck you JJ.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Jackson and his rainbow coalition have been extorting money from businesses that get themselves into public relations trouble for over a decade. If A&E is smart, they will tell him thanks, but no thanks - we have it under control. The Jackson community isn't A&E's audience anyway. It's long past the time that society deems Jackson irrelevant.

Kip

·
Premium Member
18,760 Posts
He needs to shut his trap and zipper, and take care of his love child. He must be running out of money.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I think it is time for all of us that stood up for Phil Robertson to get after A&E and squelch that hair lipped little troublemaker!

ctreay

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
The good news is that there is simply NOBODY in America less relevant to anyone than Jesse Jackson.
He's apparently been suffering some loss of funds and needed to get some facetime on camera to gin up his income.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts