Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a first generation Butler XX12 from a member here on TS.com. Had a very smooth and pleasant transaction with Arnold55 whom I highly recommend. The reason for this Post is to commend the amazing service and dedication exhibited by Jason Lee. Jason was an original employee and took over the company after it went bust. He knew they had a wonderful gun and wasn't willing to let it die. I originally contacted Jason to confirm that the original guns could be serviced. He confirmed that they could and spent considerable time discussing the gun and things to look for. He even sent me some updated springs and would not accept payment. I had a few minor issues with the gun that he AGAIN spent considerable time walking me through and solving. This is for a gun that he did not sell. He owes me nothing but has demonstrated himself to be one of the most loyal and committed gentlemen I have met in the gun business. The issue with the gun ended up being a loose screw. It now works perfectly and is a real pleasure to shoot. 410 recoil and it smashes targets. We have all run into idiots and had bad experiences in the gun world. I wanted to take a minute to express gratitude for one of the good ones.

·
Registered
31,070 Posts
Well good for you. I put a call in to Jason, left a voice mail and sent him an email asking about the purchase of a new stock for that very gun you bought. Still have not heard back and that was weeks ago. If I could have gotten him the same day on the phone, you might not have that gun.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've have nothing but good things to say about Jason. I got to meet him at The Grand American at Linn Creek, MO--very nice guy. He did the retrofit of my Gen 1 Butler.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What was the retrofit? I have a Gen 1.
Jason will replace the parts and change out the receiver. I also opted to swap the barrel to go with the aluminum rib. Maybe the word upgrade or update would have been a better choice. Jason will evaluate the gun, and let you know what the cost will be. I'll send you a PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts