Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,304 Posts

H/M,

I think the Weaver family and Reno will end up in different places...

·
Registered
30,486 Posts
Within a year.

·
Registered
30,486 Posts
Are you kidding? She is going to sub when Morning Star wants to vacation or take some time off.

·
Registered
30,486 Posts
Forgot to clarify for you college educated Clinton voters.......Morning Star is one of many names given to the devil. I forgot some of you know very little about religious beliefs. Sorry about that.

Reactions: timberfaller

·
Registered
452 Posts
Rick, I knew what you meant, a.k.a. Lucifer. But you may have enlightened many............:)
But morning star was the name before he was cast out of Heaven, to earth. Scott

·
Premium Member
8,171 Posts
Morning star has different implications around my house. It means I said something I should not have while sleeping and just got clocked and slowly waking up to stars. I wish someone would invent a device that allows you to lie in your sleep cause sleeping with a helmut on brings back lousy memories
Aloha

·
Premium Member
12,304 Posts
aloha 1,

Means the same thing - the devil came out of your mouth while you were sleeping.

You were given your penance.

All is good in the world...

·
Registered
977 Posts
If Lucifer had a sister,Janet Reno would be her name.Just another Clinton stooge.I hope they bury her on her stomach,so the more she scratches the deeper she goes.Cerberus the garadian of the gates of hell will keep her there for all eternity.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts