Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my March Trap & Field and see that Janessa has won ATA Ladies' Rookie of The Year. To those of us that have been around her this year this is no surprize at all. A record breaking rookie year for her with making the 27 yard line, her first 200 straight, many wins and competitive scores at high level shoots, and making the Ladies All American team - all in her first year of compeition.

Congratulations, Janessa! I was our pleasure to watch your accomplishments last year.

Greg

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Congratulations Janessa!!!

I shot a couple events with Janessa at Tucson and is she ever a tough competitor!! Not only tough but being mentally tough is her game! I know her entire family and friends are proud of this young lady's accomplishments too! Way to go Girl!

Hap

·
Registered
965 Posts
I just finished reading about her in T&F,,,all I can say is WOW,,,Good Kid ,Great Shooter ,,,and another Pretty Girl who can Kick my butt,,,,Janessa,,,all the best to you,,,,hope to watch you shoot some time ,,Bill

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
And her granddad has had to give up wearing shirts with buttons! first time I met him He was looking like Sylvester trying to swallow Tweety Bird.

Jenassa had just broke first 100 Straight!

Great girl! Great family!

AL

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for the kind words I have received. I feel I could not have done any of these things without the help and support I got from all of you. I honestly feel this was more of a team effort, with everyone chipping in and helping me in so many different ways. I am happy I did not let you all down, and feel humbled to join the current and past winners of this award. I would like to share this award with everyone who helped me (which is a lot of people!!!) Thank you all so much and I look forward to seeing you all again this coming year, and meeting some new friends.

Sincerely,

Janessa Beaman

·
Registered
827 Posts
Janessa...congratulations on an outstanding year. Of course, when you "wowed" everyone at the Autumn Grand in 2007 with your shooting abilities...this, is no suprise. You have jumped to the forefront with your talent and I wish you many years of great shooting and success.

Betty Sackett

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.