Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see another member was cheated by Jim Reynolds. I may as well tell my story. He has been banned--not for cheating and stealing--but for using the N word! My story is simple. I sent certified funds for some SKB choke tubes back in June and received nothing. Jim won't respond to anything now--email of phone. I'm including pix of our transaction, so
cheater1a.JPG
cheater1b.jpg
cheater1.JPG
cheater2.JPG
can see how it unfolded. I guess eventually you run into a guy like this. My Grandchildren won't lose their inheritance, but it is annoying. Use caution fellows. Bill D.

·
Registered
226 Posts
hey boomer try postal inspector if he got you on money order im checking with the inspectors office and us attorney using money order for fraud i believe is fed offense..i do my best to make his life miserable 1st time i ever got beat on trapshooters.

·
Registered
226 Posts
he told me the glasses were shipped on the 1st also this guy really pissed me off .not the point of the money but he will find out how relentless i can be.

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheater3.jpg
. You're right. The money becomes a non-issue. I've always had great transactions on this site. It only takes one guy to foul things up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts