Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Comey and Loretta Lynch Should Be Impeached for Whitewashing Clinton's Crimes

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks during a fundraiser at the Capitol Hill Hyatt hotel on October 5, 2016 in Washington, DC. Just when one thinks the cavalier cabal of Clinton and her cronies has exhausted all manner of corruption, yet another outrage surfaces, implicating even more people. The bombshell this week is that Loretta Lynch and James Comey not only gave immunity to Hillary’s closest co-conspirators Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson—who, despite being attorneys, destroyed evidence right and left—but, in a secret side deal, agreed to limit the FBI’s review of the Clinton team laptops to pre-January 2015 and to destroy the laptops when the FBI review was complete. Congress and every law-abiding citizen in this country should be outraged. ...
Read more

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
But but but, Trump trashed talked 12 years ago!! now that is serious stuff!!!

The DNC talking heads are exploding this morning (12th) on the morning shows about email dumps, "the Russians working with the Trump campaign..." Hitlery is a angel...

What a team of losers!!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
But but but, Trump trashed talked 12 years ago!! now that is serious stuff!!!

The DNC talking heads are exploding this morning (12th) on the morning shows about email dumps, "the Russians working with the Trump campaign..." Hitlery is a angel...

What a team of losers!!
Wrong my friend...they are winners not losers...and they win by doing or saying whatever it takes. Impeach lynch or comey to only have Obama pardon them? They are Obama henchmen and acted under the traitors directives whether from his own lips or a go between. Recent history teaches us that eric holder was taken care of because he did his masters bidding. Impeachments will only happen if Trump is elected. Obama and his crew are no good.

·
Premium Member
10,611 Posts
Were Lynch or Comey (or anybody) to be impeached and removed from office Obama couldn't pardon them. The president's power to pardon does not apply to those impeached. Nor, by the way, does the punishment for being impeached and convicted extend past removal from office.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Were Lynch or Comey (or anybody) to be impeached and removed from office Obama couldn't pardon them. The president's power to pardon does not apply to those impeached. Nor, by the way, does the punishment for being impeached and convicted extend past removal from office.
Thank you for the correction. I;d be happy with removal and loss of all benefits.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
NOBODY is going to get impeached...to get TRUE JUSTICE the whole damn Obama administration along with both Clintons and their cronies would have to be impeached or imprisoned....We'll be lucky if the RINOS like Ryan and the other defectors don't find some activist judge to sue the rest of the Republican party to remove Trump......I hope Trump wins but there are sooo many stupid people in these big cities who are only interested in Beyonce's shoes to care whether they elect a professional liar. What kind of idiot has so little SELF RESPECT that they would vote for someone who they KNOW for a fact has LIED TO THEIR FACE? Well, our country is FULL of them.

·
Premium Member
18,229 Posts
Barney Fife.jpeg

Reactions: Barrelbulge(Fl)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
...to get TRUE JUSTICE the whole damn Obama administration along with both Clintons and their cronies would have to be impeached or imprisoned....
I like the way that sounds.

Truth be told, I'm not sure congress could do much of anything.

Trey Gowdy has been holding hearings on Bengazi for years now. Jason Chaffetz the same on the e mail scandal.

The problem isn't congress, it's us.( at least most Americans who worry more about smarty phones than the constitution).

Gowdy has his hearings, the media show none or very little. What they do show makes him look bad and petulant. They say it happened 4 yrs ago, this guy just won't stop.

Cahffetz is all over the e mail deal. These f***s either take the fifth or flat out don't show. Nothing congress can do.

I've said before, the African drew the map for how to get away with $hit. Just do it and let the media cover your ass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts