Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY HUSBAND, JACK WORLEY, LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER ON DECEMBER 19, 2013

HE HAD A GOOD AND FULL LIFE AND MET SO MANY TRAPSHOOTING FRIENDS OVER THE YEARS.
I DON'T KNOW IF FEDEX WILL DELIVER HIS GUNS TO HEAVEN, BUT I'M SURE HE WILL DO VERY WELL WITHOUT THEM.

SUE WORLEY

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sue,

When I heard about Jacks passing I was very sad. He was a true gentleman always and a good man. I will have fond memories of him. I am honored to have known Jack Worley.

Bruce Bowen
Sturgis, South Dakota

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sue, I am so sorry for your loss. I have had the pleasure to converse and shoot with Jack many times in the last 40 years of my travels too shoots in the west. He was a gentleman and will be missed. Dex

·
Registered
227 Posts
I will really miss that man, he always had a great smile and a positive attitude. I loved to watch him shoot doubles because you could really tell it was his heaven on earth.

Sue, you picked a very good man, may God bless you.

Gary Riecke

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Nebraska has truly lost a great friend. Prayers for Sue and Jacks extended family. Terry

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Sue, sorry to hear about Jack. I'll miss seeing him at the shoots. He was a fine person and a pretty darned good shooter. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Steve Elliott

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sue,

So sorry to hear of Jack's passing. He was one of the guys who was at his prime in trapshooting when I was starting. I was always amazed at how he seemed to shoot with such a relaxed form and attitude. We will surely miss him.

He always reminded me to get an annual colonoscopy every year whether I needed it or not. He surely knew what he was talking about.

He was one of a kind.

Roger Hudson

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JACK HAD COLON AND PROSTATE CANCER IN THE PAST WHICH WERE TREATED EARLY AND HE WON HIS BATTLE WITH BOTH.
HE HAD LYMPHOMA WHICH WAS DISCOVERED IN MARCH, 2013, BUT HE WASN'T ABLE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE.
HE WOULD WANT ALL HIS TRAPSHOOTING FRIENDS TO GET EARLY CHECKUPS.

SUE WORLEY

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to thank all of the trapshooters for their contact after Jack went to the trapshooters heaven.
It was a great comfort to know that he was in everyone thoughts and prayers.

Sue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts