Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rarely do this, but...

I had the pleasure of dealing with J & P on some Perazzi parts recently. By accident they shipped the wrong part to me and I emailed them sbout the error. Within 20 minutes of my email I received a phone call from Pete apologizing for the mistake. He told me the parts would be shipped immediately...within 2 days the correct parts were at my home. Talk about making a favorable impression and great cutomer service.

My experience with J & P, even though there was a glitch, was great and I would highly recommend these guys to anyone. I certainly plan to do business with them again.

JMHO

Jim C

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I rarely do this, but...

I had the pleasure of dealing with J & P on some Perazzi parts recently. By accident they shipped the wrong part to me and I emailed them sbout the error. Within 20 minutes of my email I received a phone call from Pete apologizing for the mistake. He told me the parts would be shipped immediately...within 2 days the correct parts were at my home. Talk about making a favorable impression and great cutomer service.

My experience with J & P, even though there was a glitch, was great and I would highly recommend these guys to anyone. I certainly plan to do business with them again.

JMHO

Jim C

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.