Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack.. Your kind words you'll need to E-mail me directly.. Please forgive my spelling.. It seems to have offended a few people..

·
Premium Member
10,424 Posts
Mike has been a great poster and a great asset

He seems to have a couple of trolls hanging on him lately

regards from Iowa Mike

Gene

·
Registered
596 Posts
Mike,

You are one of the folks whose posts truly add value to this site. Moreover, you have helped me and others... your contributions are recognized and appreciated.

Dennis

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Don't let the wannabe english teachers make us lose such a good poster as you. I, for one, have always enjoyed your posts.

If you must leave,,,,BOL in all your endeavors.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Mike is/was one of the most interesting and insightful posters on here. Hate to see a bunch of wannabes chase him away.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Been there done that Mike. People hounded me into coming back - just like we're going to hound you into not leaving. Might as well stay friend. It will save you the trouble of coming back. We're like the mafia here, you know? Once in, always in, only way you leave is to sleep with the fishes LOL. Hang with us and let's get it resolved. wireguy

·
Vendor
19,786 Posts
Our buddy Mike has been reading too much "Trappy". Besides the age difference we can't get along without Mike. Trappy (on the other hand)

Only kiddin Trapster.

What I really find interesting is how many of Mike's friends are at the computer synchronized to his timing. Says someting Mike. Says that we are always here even tho we are not yappin. HOwever if this was June, I'd be shootin and missin all the hoopla.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
WTF, every poster here misspells a word now and then!! I'd bet that spelling policegherk knew exactly what you meant even if it was not spelled "correctly?" You have to look over a few posters here Mike, they have to feel superior some way since some don't know anything but chit! Hap

·
Vendor
19,786 Posts
Hap. You know, I do not type with a twit since I got my finger re-maned. Even that guy from Colorado (mark somebody) wrote and ske me if I was really as dufuss-like typing as I was shoeing. I geuss so. I was gong to ask the Dave-ster to put in a spell check fo us dufusses, but thought better of that.. Adn Hap... What he hell do we need other than "All-good" Huh?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Mike,I hate to see you go.

Dam funny the newbees come on here and run their mouth on most anything.

Most, likely do very little to contribute to this site monetary or otherwise.

Bo

·
Supporting Vendor
10,244 Posts
Years ago, we had a poster on here by the name of "Splchk" who offered his services. You can say what you want, but the threads were HILARIOUS at times.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
When I first came on to this site PBB was posting more than what he has been lately and I miss his posts. He always had something positive and informative to say even when it was an off topic subject.

I really wish he wouldn't leave but its his decision and he can do as he pleases. The only thing now its not as "all good" as it once was.

Bill

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.