Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
I think you are not being sensitive to some virus that everyone is talking about.
Now that is out of the way so enlighten us with your humor, wit, and great intelligence kind sir.
We all are waiting with the upmost anticipation.

·
Registered
31,704 Posts
Volume 3 should include proper etecate for trap shooters.
Henry
The servers on this website could not handle all that volume. The Lit gets into things like not eating spaghetti with your fingers at the State dinner.

Reactions: slide action

·
Administrator
8,595 Posts
Rumor is they call him the Pat trap whisperer........I have seen pics of stick people paintings on the inside walls of the pat traps.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Naw, someone might complain that I'm not being sensitive to some strange virus that everyone is talking about.
I get there is always a portion of the population who will panic.

If typing in caps and ranting at the rest of us helps them get thru so be it.

Trap shooting means a lot to me and I appreciate this site more then ever.

I hope we all make it out the other side of this crisis and shoot a ton of targets

Its All Good

West

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I understand that LIT has some paintings on buffalo skins of trapshooting knowledge from his black powder days and making the All Mountain Man Team.
I’ve also heard he has some paintings of himself and some unknown amazon looking she-man. They are both completely nude aside from being partially covered by buffalo skins. Just what I heard.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I remember one book he had in the planning stages. It was to be titled Stork Fitting Secrets.
Still laugh when it comes to mind.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts