Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, they are a pretty fair trap gun. Depends on the price though. Most of them have been going for $800 and you can get a BT 99 for pretty close to that. I have had a couple, no probs

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Jump on it for $300. Can't go wrong at that price.

Eric

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yes. Jump on it. Still my main gun, and they are tight choked, great from any distance, and yes, they do shoot flat. wood-to-receiver fit can be an issue on some I've seen. watch for crack(s) behind receiver tang that may form. Seems to be a weak spot. Generally, though, they were and are a great gun for the money.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Some people may get upset with what I am about to say, but this gun is basically a league shooters gun, meaning, if you shoot lots of targets, they won't hold up. They shoot fantastic, on the flat side. But if you plan to shoot a lot of targets they get loose awful fast compared to a bt99. For $300.00 that's a great deal. I have owned a few of them over the past 40 years. Weak points, they break firing pins, and get loose. Friend of mine, has a gunsmith make firing pins out of a better material.
Steve Balistreri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.