Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice SKB 500 for sale. 30 inch bbls Mod/Full. Comes with original box. I bought this one for a spare but my twin to this one is holding up fine and my 'smith has parts if needed. Shot very little. Patterns to correct point of impact. I had briley open the chokes and install a pad on my other gun like this and it makes a dandy dove and sporting clays gun. Wanting $595. I am not a FFL holder.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have a means to weigh it and it does not say on the box label. My guess would be 7.5 lbs. It is for sure lighter than my beretta 682 which weighs 8 lb. It balances nicely.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$525 for a run of the mill, scratched up SKB would be a decent price. This one is about as nice as I have seen that wasn't brand new. It also comes with the orginal box. When you figure a browning or beretta would be going for twice as much, this is a bargain--and its a better gun in my opinion. (I've got two other SKB's. I'm just sellling the nicest one before I beat it up hunting). I would eat the shipping if you are in the lower 48 and go flat $595. Thanks for your interest and offer regardless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.