Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ithaca 6E (Flues model)34" full choke barrel. I have two 6E's and was going to restore this one and got distracted. It would be a great gun to put back to original or shoot as is. I want $1895 + shipping for it. Thanks, Jon
clayscoach_2008_030327.jpg

clayscoach_2008_030330.jpg

clayscoach_2008_030332.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Jon, That's enough pictures to make me dive in head first. I will take it. Anyone who needs more pictures of this gun has no idea how rare it is or how much of a prize. Gun will get a total restoration in my stall. However Twotimer has first dibs if he so desires. Bill

·
Registered
635 Posts
Bill, I think you did well here. As I understand it the 6E's were special order guns and are seldom seen. I look forward to the post-resto pics, e.g. that beauty of a Parker you just posted. Let me know when you go on your next trip so I can send Guido and the boys over to "pick up" that nice collection you're ammassing. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know how rare it is Bill, but could no way do it the justice you will. If bought it, I would end up sending to you or someone else to restore it. Thanks, Mike

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Mike, Thanks It is a valued piece added to a collection of Ithaca Trap Guns! If I can ever get them all in one place at one time I will post a picture. I have not seen my 5e for almost 3 years. Getting a custom stock made. I am still missing a 7e. Bill

·
Registered
958 Posts
Compared to Parkers and other early guns, these Ithacas are the most unappreciated guns out there. When you look at the artistry and mechanics, they are incredible, but command pennies on the dollar.

Bill -- nice to see the 6E going to someone who will appreciate it.

Pete

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you ever sell your other one, I would like to be in line for it. Bill, if there is a chance you don't like this gun when you get it, email me and I will take it. Frank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.