Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those fortunate and wise enough to have bought the set of three Italian Master Engraver books from me years ago, here's the news you've been waiting for!!

After seven years of searching all around the world to find one or two used copies of the first book of the series - Gianfranco Pedersoli - today I have taken delivery of a very limited number of this book - BRAND NEW and still in the publisher's shrink wrap - which I am offering exclusively to those on Trapshooters.com who want to complete their four-book series by adding the Pedersoli to their Fracassi, Pedretti and Terzi books.

IMG_0386.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG

The Pedersoli is the first book in the series of four and was published in 2007 by Blue Book of Gun Values (the late Steve Fjestad). It has been out of print for over a decade and has been very difficult to find for sale in used condition and impossible to find new still in the publisher's protective shrink wrap. Occasionally used copies will show up at a book reseller priced from $200.00 and up.

The price of this brand new Gianfranco Pedersoli Master Engraver coffee table book is $165.00 which includes careful packing and Priority Mail shipping to all fifty states and lets me recoup my cost only. For all of you who bought the three book package from me several years ago, this means that you are completing your Master Engraver library, all long out of print and new in the publisher's shrink wrap, for not a penny more than the original issue price of the series.

Payment by Paypal to [email protected] or by check or money order to me at PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. Email me at [email protected] to reserve your copy. Don't hesitate on this one.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

·
Supporting Vendor
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David,

Shipped this morning to the S. Main address.

Mike Mann

·
Supporting Vendor
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Three remaining!! If you have the Fracassi, Pedretti and Terzi books, this one will complete your collection.

Get yours now!! MM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts