Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very limited number of the complete series of four fantastic coffee table books featuring the work of four of Italy's most renowned Master Engravers. These books were published from 2010 to 2012 by the Blue Book of Gun Values (the late Steve Fjestad) and are out of print and unavailable anywhere but here as a complete set new in the publisher's original shrink wrap.

#1 Gianfranco Pedersoli price is $200.00.

World Book Azure Publication Organism

#2 Firmo & Francesca Fracassi price is $100.00.

Brown Book Publication Font Rectangle

#3 Giancarlo & Stefano Pedretti price is $100.00.

Brown Font Rectangle Art Terrestrial animal

#4 Mario Terzi (One of One Thousand) price is $300.00. Not available new anywhere.

Brown Amber Orange Art Wood

The Mario Terzi edition was printed as a "One of One Thousand" only and doesn't have a "trade" edition like the first three in the series.

Organism Font Rectangle World Publication

Publication Book Rectangle Font Space

Price for the complete set is $599.00 including shipping to any US address. BLACK FRIDAY offer to friends on Trapshooters.com for the Thanksgiving weekend only is $499.00 and I'll still cover the $30.00 Proirity Mail shipping charge.

If you need an individual book to complete your collection, email me at [email protected]. I do have a few individual Pedretti, Fracassi, and Terzi books that I could make available. I also have a "One of 100" and "One of Fifty" Fracassi which are leather bound and slipcased with bookplates with multiple signatures. Email if you're interested.

Payment by Paypal to [email protected] or cash, check or money order to me at PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

1 - 1 of 1 Posts