Trapshooters Forum banner

It doesn't make sense

1351 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  P3AT
Killing a little time I was scanning Gun Broker. There was an auction listed for one flat of
Estate Super Sport one oz. loads. It said the current bid is $155.00 plus $25.00 shipping.
I checked CAC in Ebensburg. On their web site the same shells are listed for $56.10.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
329 Posts
The last I talked to Eric at CAC, He made it clear the pricing on the website has not been updated in a while and will not be. Pricing and availability is available on the phone.
They had Zero Estates in stock at the time

· Registered
1,301 Posts
some people don't know when to stop at auctions, reality usually sets in about 1/2 hr after they pay the bill, they are easily recognized they are the guy's with the flat foreheads 😁 :cry:

Reactions: Gary Waalkes and TC

· Premium Member
1,279 Posts
I saw the same thing on Gunbroker and after reading the ad, discovered it was for 00 buck loads. Since I never use them, I don't know if they are usually a lot more expensive than trap and field loads. Lots of things are going crazy on Gunbroker. Rifle and pistol primers are going for 200 bucks, and more, per thousand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.