Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this was posted previously.

Israeli doctor says Obama has a mental disorder Written in April, 2012 I BELIEVE THIS ANSWERS A LOT OF QUESTIONS!
Written by Dr. Michael A. Haberman, M.D.

This Israeli doctor says Obama has a mental disorder. Labels him a pathological narcissist and there is no greater insanity than electing one as President said Dr. Sam Vaknin who is an Israeli psychologist. Interesting view on our president.

Dr. Vaknin States, "I must confess I was impressed by Obama from the first time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black candidate. He looked youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident, a wholesome presidential package. I was put off soon, not just because of his shallowness but also because there was an air of haughtiness in his demeanor that was unsettling. His posture and his body language were louder than his empty words. Obama's speeches are unlike any political speech we have heard in American history.

Never a politician in this land had such quasi "religious" impact on so many people. The fact that Obama is a total incognito with Zero accomplishment, makes this inexplicable infatuation alarming. Obama is not an ordinary man. He is not a genius. In fact he is quite ignorant on most important subjects." Dr. Sam Vaknin, the author of the Malignant Self Love believes "Barack Obama appears to be a narcissist." Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism He understands narcissism and describes the inner mind of a narcissist like no other person. When he talks about narcissism everyone listens. Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest friends suggest that the man is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of themselves. Jim Jones, the charismatic leader of People's Temple, the man who led over 900 of his followers to cheerfully commit mass suicide and even murder their own children was also a narcissist. David Koresh, Charles Manson, Joseph Koni, Shoko Asahara, Stalin, Saddam, Mao, Kim Jong Ill and Adolph Hitler are a few examples of narcissists of our time. All these men had a tremendous influence over their fanciers. They created a personality cult around themselves and with their blazing speeches elevated their admirers, filled their hearts with enthusiasm and instilled in their minds a new zest for life. They gave them hope! They promised them the moon, but alas, invariably they brought them to their doom.

When you are a victim of a cult of personality, you don't know it until it is too late. One determining factor in the development of NPD is childhood abuse "Obama's early life was decidedly chaotic and replete with traumatic and mentally bruising dislocations, "says Vaknin. "Mixed-race marriages were even less common then. His parents went through a divorce when he was an infant two years old. Obama saw his father only once again, before he died in a car accident. Then his mother re-married and Obama had to relocate to Indonesia , a foreign land with a radically foreign culture, to be raised by a step-father. At the age of ten, he was whisked off to live with his maternal (white) grandparents. He saw his mother only intermittently in the following few years and then she vanished from his life in 1979. "She died of cancer in 1995."

One must never underestimate the manipulative genius of pathological narcissists. They project such an imposing personality that it overwhelms those around them. Charmed by the charisma of the narcissist, people become like clay in his hands. They cheerfully do his bidding and delight to be at his service. The narcissist shapes the world around himself and reduces others in his own inverted image.
He creates a cult of personality. His admirers become his codependents.

Narcissists have no interest in things that do not help them to reach their personal objective. They are focused on one thing alone and that is power. All other issues are meaningless to them and they do not want to waste their precious time on trivialities. Anything that does not help them is beneath them and does not deserve their attention. If an issue raised in the Senate does not help Obama in one way or another, he has no interest in it. The "present" vote is a safe vote. No one can criticize him if things go wrong. Those issues are unworthy by their very nature because they are not about him.

Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review led to a contract and advance to write a book about race relations. The University of Chicago Law School provided him a lot longer than expected and at the end it evolved into, guess what? His own autobiography! Instead of writing a scholarly paper focusing on race relations, for which he had been paid, Obama could not resist writing about his most sublime self. He entitled the book Dreams from My Father.

Not surprisingly, Adolph Hitler also wrote his own autobiography when he was still a nobody. So did Stalin. For a narcissist no subject is as important as his own self. Why would he waste his precious time and genius writing about insignificant things when he can write about such an august being as himself? Narcissists are often callous and even ruthless. As the norm, they lack conscience. This is evident from Obama's lack of interest in his own brother who lives on only one dollar per month. A man who lives in luxury, who takes a private jet to vacation in Hawaii, and who raised nearly half a billion dollars for his campaign (something unprecedented in history) has no interest in the plight of his own brother. Why? Because, his brother cannot be used for his ascent to power. A narcissist cares for no one but himself.

This election was like no other in the history of America. The issues were insignificant compared to what is at stake. What can be more dangerous than having a man bereft of conscience, a serial liar, and one who cannot distinguish his fantasies from reality as the leader of the free world? I hate to sound alarmist, but one is a fool if one is not alarmed. Many politicians are narcissists. They pose no threat to others. They are simply self-serving and selfish. Obama evidences symptoms of pathological narcissism, which is different from the run-of-the-mill narcissism of a Richard Nixon or a Bill Clinton for example. To him reality and fantasy are intertwined.

This is a mental health issue, not just a character flaw. Pathological narcissists are dangerous because they look normal and even intelligent. It is this disguise that makes them treacherous. Today the Democrats have placed all their hopes in Obama. But this man could put an end to their party. The great majority of blacks voted for Obama. Only a fool does not know that their support for him is racially driven. This is racism, pure and simple.
The downside of this is that if Obama turns out to be the disaster I predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the whites. The blacks are unlikely to give up their support of their man. Cultic mentality is pernicious and unrelenting. They will dig their heads deeper in the sand and blame Obama's detractors of racism. This will cause a backlash among the whites.. The white supremacists will take advantage of the discontent and they will receive widespread support.

I predict that in less than four years, racial tensions will increase to levels never seen since the turbulent 1960's. Obama will set the clock back decades. America is the bastion of freedom. The peace of the world depends on the strength of America, and its weakness translates into the triumph of terrorism and victory of rogue nations. It is no wonder that Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, the Castrists, the Hezbollah, the Hamas, the lawyers of the Guantanamo terrorists, and virtually all sworn enemies of America are so thrilled by the prospect of their man in the White House. America is on the verge of destruction.

There is no insanity greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president .

Michael A. Haberman, M.D.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
The problem Rick is they wouldn't be able to comprehend all those words longer than 3 letters

·
Registered
6,039 Posts
Customary to build a Presidential library after one leaves office. Seems like a waste of money since I can't imagine anyone that can read would go there. And a doctor this late on a diagnosis could cause many deaths. ed

·
Premium Member
18,785 Posts
Watch out-Tatooing numbers on our arms could be next.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Charlie, that's outdated. RFID implants now.

·
Premium Member
18,785 Posts
Ok Brian- I live in the country, and I may be a little behind on current technology. Charlie

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
The people who voted for him surely have a mental disease. I know libs are mentally deficient anyway but they must be eternally mentally ill to vote for the "Little Pricktator" twice...Bill

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Barrelbulge,

Remember his speech in the stadium in front of the Roman collums? Pageantry which Hitler would have been proud of. Only the blind and the stupid did not realize what that foretold.

Blacks were blinded by the possibility that there could be a black man in the White House. They would have taken ANY black - but THAT is not racist, according to the leftists.

Patriotic Americans immediately saw the dangetr of electing such a person to any important office. Older Americans remembered the Hilter speeches and those of Castro, etc.. The danger was clear but they and their country were betrayed by left-wing "journalists" eager to falsify the truth to elect Obama.

Why was this so? Did they really believe That Obama was the right person to lead the country through perilous times? If so, what had he ever done to indicate this? What successes, what accomplishments could they point to? Of course there were none. So why the slobbering love affair with this non-entity? The obvious answer to this question is most disquieting. It erases the people's trust in the "news" media for one thing. It forces everyone to doubt everything and everyone else. Remember Dan Rather? He spread his tainted version of the news on network TV for decades. When he was finally caught in a horrendous lie, his defense was that, although what he reported was untrue, there were probably other bad things that WERE true.

America is in terrible shape. It has been betrayed by the news media, the power-seeking Democrats and their elected Messiah. I question whether it can come back from such a concerted assault by those who continue to have the ear of so many people.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Ross,

That Israeli Doctor was more than likely educated in what was once the best medical system in the world. If you look at the enrollment of American medical schools, there are more aliens than Americans in them. I am friends with a gentleman from Kommiefornia that had to go out of the U.S. to get an education. Our schools didn't have enough room for him but plenty of room for the aliens. TRUE STORY.

Chuck

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Chuckie68:

SAD state of affairs isn't it????----- I wasn't referring to the nationality just the fact that the voters couldn't see that TWICE. We (the USA) are in big trouble and in for a long fight if we are ever to get all this moronic crap repealed\defunded\ignored. Ross Puls

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really believe the Israel doctor's opinion of Obama. Thank God he can't run again. I believe the Obama core has awakened to Obama reality. He intends to put the United States below the status of a banana state......2014 may end Obama's trend....................John

·
Registered
1,833 Posts

I hope you are correct that 2014 will end the trend. I am not betting on it because we all know how the last election was stolen---fraudulent votes, more votes than voters and the list goes on. I also think that Oblameu is going to try to stay past 2016. There are not any gonads in Washington D.C. that are willing to stand up and stop him. The political arena is in dire need of revamping.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The Republica Party base is largely conservative. So why is the leadership so liberal? Why do Senators and Represntatives elected by a conservative base elect liberal leaders? Something is really wrong and the odor is becomming overwhelming.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Birdogs, they lie when they are running for office but once in their true personalities come out. That is why they are referred to as RINO's. I would rather call them DIRT, 'Democrats in republican thoughts'.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts