Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might stop global warming.

tony

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
The world as we know it will cease to exist in 2012 as told by the Mayans and a few other "experts." Why not with a super volcano?.....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Yellowstone sits on an active volcano area. There have been several programs on the Science, Discovery, and History Channels about scenarios happening if something happened at Yellowstone. None of the scenarios bodes well for the area, or the rest of the U.S.

Dennis

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
I saw one of the programs, and if it is to be accepted, you better hold on to your hat if it goes.

Of course they dramatize it for the show, but apparently the possibility is quite real.

Wonder if they could let off the pressure without screwing things up?

Naaaaahhh..........

HM

·
Registered
23 Posts
Why can't there be a volcano that only takes out the coastal areas of California. I'm thinking San Fransicko and LA area?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
halfmile.....maybe they could get Bruce Willis and his crew to drive a point to let some pressure off....:)

tony

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
No worries, Obama will fix it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
This is all caused by Congress not allowing to drill for oil. Their's so much oil in that area and the pressure is taking over. I'll bet the Greens are going to just sh.t when half of the US is covered in crud. No they'll blame it on coal fired electric plant.

Maybe Barney Franks will have an answer!!!!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
You guys are funny!!!!!!!!!! Not. Lets hope the super valcano is just trying to rumble a bit and wants to go back to sleep. It's been, according to experts about 600,000 years since the last blast and the damn thing is fifty miles across. Also with the best of our warning systems and infrastructure of the nations roadways there seems to be an estimate of a 300,000 person loss in the blast when it comes. There doesn't seem to be much of a hope for the worlds population after the explosion and there could be a reason the Mayan calender stops at 2012. Lets hope not. Damn just when I'm getting ready to retire and start to really enjoy my self. Dan

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
When it blows it's top, and if your're alive at the time, you may not be shortly thereafter. Someone will however, and it won't be fun.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And I was just starting to hold a decent average in singles!!!!

tony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.