Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching Storage Wars on TV where people bid on unclaimed storage units, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I bought one that had some old reloading equipment, a few old gun cases, a rusty model 12 and three of these glass balls.

I was juggling them and dropped two, but I still have one left. I know in the old days trap shooters shot them so I thought I'd see if it had any value?

It says " Bogardus". Anyone know what it's worth?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Happy April first to everyone! Speaking of Model 12s. The widow woman next door sold me a NIB 2 pin Trap grade this morning for $100.00. Is it worth anything?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I did a little more research. There was some writing on the bottom of the ball, and when I looked at it under a magnifying glass it said:

APRIL FOOLS SUCKERS !!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I found a bunch of them a few years back washed up on a beach on California about ten miles east of a cruise ship line. But I preferred to stuff my backpack with old Japanese fishing floats. There were thousands of those glass balls there. If only I could remember the beach, darn!!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's Brad Glustoff, not "Gusftson". And ysr_racer not "yars racer" other than that, I have no idea what your post means.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I thought "ysr's" joke was pretty funny myself. Sure didn't see where the nasty post was warranted.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
There is a button that says" "clear entries" which you can hit instead of "submit message," when you know you've written something nasty and stupid.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Is Sportshot running his mouth again? This is the same guy who claims to be a FITASC referee and sporting clays shooter and claims to have had a direct talk with Daniele Perazzi and Andrew Litt to tell him the real reasons why Perazzi started making overbored guns....what was the reason again Sportshot? Because shooters were fugging up their barrels from aftermarket gunsmithing? LMAO What a fool.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Glass fish net balls are getting hard to come by. Many using plastic now. Glass are used for decorative and many artists paint them with scenes and get good money. In Japan they bring lot of money.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.