Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If'n I can get pic loaded. Listed on craigslist as a MEC, but I have my doubts about it. I know nothing about the older MECs pre the 600 Jr. They were around even when I was younger.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was my first thoughts, but all I ever saw back in my youth in college, were the DL 105's. Those little single stage. And I think around that time Pacific had just taken over another reloader maker that made the 105 before them, but Coors and Bud consumed too many of my brain cells back then and I can't remember who it was.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While we're at it, here's anther one. In one pic, one can almost read the name (he doesn't say in ad what it is) but I don't know how to enlarge a pic, and can't read it myself. It looks like Hornady, but seems to have too many letters.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
First is Pacific 366. The green machines name will come to me eventually.

That was my first thoughts, but all I ever saw back in my youth in college, were the DL 105's. Those little single stage. And I think around that time Pacific had just taken over another reloader maker that made the 105 before them, but Coors and Bud consumed too many of my brain cells back then and I can't remember who it was.
Baer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts