Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Krieghoff listed on Gunsamerica for sale by, as best I can tell, an individual that has an FFL. It's not one of the "established " K Gun dealers. The seller only has 25 transactions and no feedback on the Gunsamerica site.
Before I commit to purchasing a gun from an unknown seller is there anyone in the 717 area code of Pennsylvania that would go look at the gun for me to provide feedback on the gun and establish bona fides for the seller ? There is a three day inspection allowed according to the listing - but with no seller feedback on the site I'm trying to play it as safe as possible. BTW, I have talked to the seller on the phone for a short time. Polite but somewhat short conversation - let's just say I didn't get the feeling the guy wanted to "volunteer" much. Maybe just a difference in personablities . . . . If anyone is in that area and would p.m. me I will provide the name of the "dealer."

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Just a thought, but if I was buying a gun worth over $10K, I'd consider a $200-$300 plane ticket to go pick it up in person as modest insurance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.