Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has there been any compromise on the vendor situation for the Grand or is everyone standing their ground. I have a few guns requiring some attention. I hate to drag them down there if there is nobody there to do the work. On the other hand I would hate to go without them and discover that the vendor I need is there.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If you know which vendor you want to do the work, give them a call and see if they’re going to be there. I don’t know of a list of vendors anywhere.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Has there been any compromise on the vendor situation for the Grand or is everyone standing their ground. I have a few guns requiring some attention. I hate to drag them down there if there is nobody there to do the work. On the other hand I would hate to go without them and discover that the vendor I need is there.
I know for sure Phillips Gunsmithing will be there.

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
There USED to be a complete list of vendors and there location in the Grand program but ,that has gone away. far too many have pulled out and it just wasn't stable enough to maintain I guess . There are some gun smiths who do go there each year so you should have no trouble getting you work done.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Due to my "retirement" associated costs, and a change in RVs..........regretfully, I won't be there........I will still answer all callls, questions, texts, and assorted other services as always.....Alfermann trigger work, Alfermann related parts (wood, springs, and miscellaneous)..
A BIG THANK YOU, to all my friends and customers for the last 23 years.....I'll still be around.....HOPE YOU WILL BE TOO!!!!.............merlyn

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Due to my "retirement" associated costs, and a change in RVs..........regretfully, I won't be there........I will still answer all callls, questions, texts, and assorted other services as always.....Alfermann trigger work, Alfermann related parts (wood, springs, and miscellaneous)..
A BIG THANK YOU, to all my friends and customers for the last 23 years.....I'll still be around.....HOPE YOU WILL BE TOO!!!!.............merlyn
Sorry ,we'll miss you but enjoy your retirement !!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,273 Posts
I talked to Tom Larkin Sunday and he will be there. Stock Shop

Reactions: slide action

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
Without you there Merlyn there will be no need to pack my Muck Boots . The B.S. in the other vendors is at a manageable level....HeH.

Reactions: Merlyn

·
Registered
14,535 Posts
Surely the ATA knows who's coming in that they must have a list of reserved/deposited spots. Why they can't publish that list is beyond me. I've been to Sparta 2x as a shopper and spectator, but with the uncertainty of the economy and COVID (plus the games IL played RE: last years rent) it isn't worth the roll of the dice if there are enough vendors or specific vendors I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Is the icecream place going to be there with the butcher block ??
That would be the Randolph County Farm Bureau. They are listed as an AIM sponsor, so I hope they will be there. It just wouldn't be the Grand without peach ice cream.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts