Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just tried to print it out so that I might mail it down there to the main office, but it didn't print so well on my little HP printer. Must be running out of ink. Will look into having it printed off at a print shop.

Gotta go to work. Later,
Joe

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Joe,​

Are you one off those guys that talks to himself? Until I just now posted this, there were 4 posts to this thread. They were all you. LOL

·
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's the thinking process. It takes time. Probably doing too much.

·
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't get it. I have about 6500 posts spread out over a thousand topics. What am I selling across all those? My own point of view. Is that your point?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think he was simply making a reference to those who make multiple posts to get their count high enough to list an item for sale. Basically he was probably poking fun and didn't mean anything by it.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
OK Joe, now that you are paying attention.

You made 4 posts talking to yourself. This is reminiscent of those guys who just post nonsense to get to the 50 posts necessary to sell something. That is why I mentioned 6550 posts as that is your next 50 post increment. Now, don't make me have to explain my funny stuff.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,701 Posts
I'll post a flyer at the clubs I go so long as they don't have any issues with it.

·
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Posting a poster at the Grand is one thing. Having them available to take back to your club is quite another. That would require a box of posters and a sign that says, 'Take one back to your club'.

Just thinkin'.

·
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I've had 25 of each poster printed up and ready to go. I need some help getting them put in the right spot at the Grand. Somewhere accessible to all with a sign that says: Take one back to your club. Ideas?

Here's the other poster by WadHopper:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts