Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Treble hook with salmon eggs on 8 lb line with 2 lb leader.)

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
The school has passed upstream, Brian. You can wait for another - that often works - or if you are after instant action, just ask how much support there is for 3-hole targets and get ready for the strike. But then you have to be prepared for a humane release, and for that I suggest: "I was just wondering; that's all."

Neil

·
Registered
658 Posts
Lets charge a dollar for each target and watch as new members flood the clubs!!! Offer free or low-priced instruction,,and man we'd have 150,000 members in less than 5 years and each and every one would highly conmpetitive and on the 25 yd line or better....

AKA Grammie..........

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Well, with a modicum of seriosity, I've had a number of PITA officials ask me to deal with something on TS.Com and their position was neither that TS.Com was offensive or needed folks to kneel to forum images of godliness. Then, I'm sure there are way more ATA shooters contributing and lurking on this site but I've thought some that, per capita, there just might be a higher percentage of PITA members on the forum; many lurking. I've always had my name on my vests and I've not found it odd when I'm attending a shoot here in PITA Land that one, two, or more folks I don't know will ask if I'm the Bob Dodd on TS.Com and I don't recognize their name from the forum. Sure, I'd say the PITA has no arguments with TS.Com nor consider it indispensable....breakemall....Bob Dodd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.