Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
based on some of his work, he could be called a genius. based on some of his rants, he could be called a psycho. do you think he does it just to keep things livened up between movie releases or do you think he does it because it's the real him?

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I think he is a Psychopathic Genius! I think both sides are fighting and it is driving him nuts!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Mel Gibson is an entertainer. And, like ALL entertainers, I find him very entertaining.

Mike

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Mel has made some of my favorite movies, but a "genius." Seriously?

Have you ever had real interaction with an actor? I mean, even a Theatre major in college? Let's just say that the vast majority of people who long for that life and seek attention in that way are just very, very different. Robert Duvall seems like a pretty normal, straight-up guy from the interviews I've seen him do. Other than him, I suspect Hollywood is pretty much nuts. Substance abuse is beyond rampant in that industry too.

I used to think Scwartzenegger was a somewhat well-adjusted dude, but then I caught a glimpse of that skank he was banging while Maria was back at home. Remember that broad? Enough said.

-Gary
gw22_2008_030347.jpg

·
Registered
29,269 Posts
One word...............Hollyweird!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.