Trapshooters Forum banner

Is it true??

7661 63
Not sure if this is true or just an internet joke, can anyone confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
1,074 Posts
I am praying for 6.00 a gal gas, then maybe the conservatives will get off their dead asxxs and do something, remember the last time we had that other idiot in there and gas got so high no one could afford to drive to work or make a house note Biden has promised us that he will raise the gas prices and shut down fracking the sooner the better that way we can go back to a normal civilization, these Dems are going to be in for a real shocker Biden has promised anyone in Georgia if they would elect the 2 idiots and they did he would give every one 2000.00 but what he didn't tell them he was raising their tax base by 6500.00 pure idiots

Mac

· Registered
118 Posts
Unfortunately, this is true, just bought the last 12 flats of AA at $78 from my usual place and it is going to be $85 from here on out for the exact same stuff. May be switching brands. Anyone have any problems with Clever T1? I think I will be able to get it for 63 per flat once they get a shipment in at the end of the month.

· Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Hey folks take a step back here. First off quit with the political crap. Take that to the proper forum. A lot of us are sick of listening to it. Now that being said, annual price increases across the board are normal around the new year. Look at automobiles. prices always rise around 5 per cent per year. I was a sales rep for 15 years selling for a myriad of different companies. We always had annual price increases. This is a normal practice. No the sky is not falling, nothing has happened yet, but there is a lot of hand wringing. Now make no mistake, I don’t like the way things turned out but there isn’t a damned thing I can do about it. All the ranting and raving isn’t going to fix it. If you can’t afford a price increase, sell your equipment and take up fishing. A cane pole, string, and a worm is all that takes.

· Registered
12,998 Posts
Hey folks take a step back here. First off quit with the political crap. Take that to the proper forum. A lot of us are sick of listening to it. Now that being said, annual price increases across the board are normal around the new year. Look at automobiles. prices always rise around 5 per cent per year. I was a sales rep for 15 years selling for a myriad of different companies. We always had annual price increases. This is a normal practice. No the sky is not falling, nothing has happened yet, but there is a lot of hand wringing. Now make no mistake, I don’t like the way things turned out but there isn’t a damned thing I can do about it. All the ranting and raving isn’t going to fix it. If you can’t afford a price increase, sell your equipment and take up fishing. A cane pole, string, and a worm is all that takes.
There is such a thing as CAUSE and EFFECT . I for one am not going to ignore it. Some people seem to think that if you just THINK positive thoughts or speak sun shine and roses it will all be JUST FINE but, the ugly fact is you CANNOT separate The effect and it's CAUSE ! Pretending the lefties didn't play BIG into it or pretending they won't make it worse ,WON"T keep it from Happening !! But I guess there are those who seem to think it will. A lot of the post will expose both gouging and inform on those who do. Trying to tie this INSANE pricing to normal price increase rates is BS ! As far as the post , Nobody is making you read them !

· Premium Member
4,844 Posts
Just wait until air is sold.
As in Carbon credits & debits.
In CA their taking at least 40 year old freeway lanes with the only improvements being new lane paint & toll signs & now charging floating tolls between.50 & 2.50 depending on the current level of traffic. There also looking at additional auto reg fees based on yearly mileage.

· Registered
164 Posts
Now that being said, annual price increases across the board are normal around the new year. Look at automobiles. prices always rise around 5 per cent per year. I was a sales rep for 15 years selling for a myriad of different companies. We always had annual price increases. This is a normal practice. No the sky is not falling, nothing has happened yet,
I agree price increases are normal, but there is no shortage of automobiles or any laws coming to limit what you can and can't have (own).

· Premium Member
2,302 Posts
There is such a thing as CAUSE and EFFECT . I for one am not going to ignore it. Some people seem to think that if you just THINK positive thoughts or speak sun shine and roses it will all be JUST FINE but, the ugly fact is you CANNOT separate The effect and it's CAUSE ! Pretending the lefties didn't play BIG into it or pretending they won't make it worse ,WON"T keep it from Happening !! But I guess there are those who seem to think it will. A lot of the post will expose both gouging and inform on those who do. Trying to tie this INSANE pricing to normal price increase rates is BS ! As far as the post , Nobody is making you read them !
Ha! 5 percent to 10 per cent price increase? OMG! A few pennies a box increase? My God the sky is falling! if you think that is an insane price increase you’re nuts. That’s normal, business. I’ll read what I please thank you. I did make one mistake. I didn’t realize that this was in the off topic forum. Where it belongs. I shouldn’t have commented. i thought it was in the main forums. I’m still not used to the new format.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.