Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just fishing here, mint mx-8 nickle , 32 inch flat rib barrels, 5 briley extended chokes[superior in my opinion] nice wood fiqure, new americase with PERAZZI embroidered on felt, i cant stress how clean this gun is, not a single mark can be found with a magnifying glass, i am a freak when it comes to my stuff, i bought it new a couple of months ago, it got cleaned every time it was shot , no more than 1800 rounds through it, it could be sold as a new gun and u cant tell, the only reason im thinking of selling im getting a new SC3 GRADE in the same gun, cant help myself want to upgrade, and italian engraving is amazing [bulino], thought of having this engraved aftermarket, but it would cost more than sc3 upgrade and not as nice. so would like to get around 7000 , feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also theres no porting or any other mods, i'll end up trading it in and take a loss if i cant sell, it's a new perazzi for 6,500.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am waiting to get my mothers good SLR digital camera to take some good pics, hope tomorrow, sorry for wait, i beleive the bbls are 1540 tramline rib, lop is like 14.75 over perazzi pad. im in the east. also has slim fore-end very nice look, much better than shnable. warranty card is blank, i got 375 in case, 625 in chokes,

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
And if you are interested in shooting small guage sporting clays- I have a set of Briley "Companion" tubes for it or any 31 1/2" Perazzi. They are full length,with changeable chokes for 20/28/410...Contact me for more info. Thanks!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sent pics to friend, hopefully get them posted today, truly sorry , not good at this stuff, and always busy, thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.