Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I owned the skb 85tss under single combo. Although I did not get a chance to put a whole bunch of shots through it. What little I did put through it. It was a very nice gun and shot very well. The only thing that I would question is the resale value. I do not know anything (good or bad) about the resale of them. Just a question I have about them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
have an skb 85 tss almost 3 years old no problems got a call from them they want me to sent it back for a number of upgrades no cost to me .great people

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought one and read on this site that firing pins were problematic in the 85TSS. I called the manufacturer and they had me send it in. They replaced the pins, springs and sears FREE OF CHARGS !!!, oh, and paid return shipping also.. Great Service

·
Registered
6,206 Posts
I have owned an SKB International Trap O/U since 1978. I have shoot thousands of rounds of trap and never had a break down. The gun shoots where it's pointed. The metal and wood work are very nice and as stated earlier it has never failed me in almost thirty years. As to wether or not the resale value is good I can't answer that. I paid close to a thousand dollars for it back then, the gun is no longer made and I haven't found the model in the blue book of gun values so I can only guess at it's value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.