Calcutta Min bid $10

Purse & Calcutta Combined

Pays back 50% Buyer / 50% Shooter

Paying Four Places: 40% 30% 20% 10%

Options:

$20 Four 50’s: Front, Middle, Back, First n Last

$20 for 25’s

FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE
For more information please PM me. Thanks & hope to see you out there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey If it is a $35.00 Program How come it is going to cost $36.00 .Targets$20.00 Purse$11.00 Bad purse $5.00 where i went to School that is a total of $36.00 . the last time i shot at Irvington Was the worst run shoot i have ever been to. this place needs some new manegers and President.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey If it is a $35.00 Program How come it is going to cost $36.00 .Targets$20.00 Purse$11.00 Bad purse $5.00 where i went to School that is a total of $36.00 . the last time i shot at Irvington Was the worst run shoot i have ever been to. this place needs some new manegers and President.
Sorry for the type-0 "OLD BUCKEYE" & for any inconvenience you have experienced in the past with our club. This shoot is for a GOOD cause. Please PM me, i'd like to discuss in further the issues you mentioned.

·
Registered
331 Posts
old Buckeye I guess the school you went to forgot to teach You how to spell. I am willing to give up my position at ISC if you would like to help run the club? Sorry I am just a Board member though, I think we hold elections in January. I look forward to meeting you. Could you tell me which shoot you are referring to that was so terrible for you ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
old Buckeye I guess the school you went to forgot to teach You how to spell. I am willing to give up my position at ISC if you would like to help run the club? Sorry I am just a Board member though, I think we hold elections in January. I look forward to meeting you. Could you tell me which shoot you are referring to that was so terrible for you ?
jakeduke, What has my spelling got to do with the way ISC runs a Trapshoot? No Think You Iam not Interested in Running a trap club or being a Board member. I was down their 3 or 4 weeks ago and shot trap on Saturday night none of the old members where their what Happened to all of them? The shoot iam referring to is the last 3 100 Bird Races you all Had. Thanks Have Nice Day. Buckeye

·
Registered
331 Posts
jakeduke, What has my spelling got to do with the way ISC runs a Trapshoot? No Think You Iam not Interested in Running a trap club or being a Board member. I was down their 3 or 4 weeks ago and shot trap on Saturday night none of the old members where their what Happened to all of them? The shoot iam referring to is the last 3 100 Bird Races you all Had. Thanks Have Nice Day. Buckeye

The point I was making is sometimes people make mistakes or type o mistakes . I don't really like to make negative comments to anyone on here or anywhere else, but you opened the can on this one. Your comment on school was not necessary. As far as some of our old members several have passed away, some have altogether quit, some cant afford to, the rest I guess you would just need to ask them.

As the Title says LA Hayes is for one of our past shooters which was our president at one time. I know Miss Hayes has been concerned as to when we could get the shoot going, this makes her happy as does the rest of us. If you were there a few weeks ago I hope you took the time to look at our wall of memory to some of the shooters that shot there as we at ISC have a great respect for those that have shown us great support in the past. I can personally say I have had more laughs and fun at ISC then any place I have ever been to shoot at. Its not always about the money every time I shoot. It is nice to win now and then but I don't expect it. I don't know what to tell you of your opinion on how the shoot is run. I am all ears if you have something constructive to say. We are all volunteers here with most of us working on call or tuff schedules, not that that is a good excuse but it does factor in mentally on my part.

Are the negative comments you made really necessary? If you choose not to participate it is up to you. I think a lot of people have forgotten ,this is about the second amendment and memorials and its continuation. Small clubs are a big part of the bigger picture no matter what or how they are run, sorry it is not to your likings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts