Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In todays WSJ, there is an article by the above title, written by Kimberley A. Strassel

In a nutshell, she writes that the Obama Administration gave up some of their key pet projects, in order to keep the IRS pressure on 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations. In other words, "The White House is so counting on the tax agency to muzzle its political opponents that it willingly sacrificed any manner of its own prioritiesto keep the muzzle in place."

What they gave up was more funds for Obamacare, increased funding the International Monetary Fund(IMF), and funding for the presidents' beloved pre-kindergarten program. All of this because of the 2014 elections coming up, so they can protect the Democraticly controlled Senate.

The irony of this to me is that Il Duce Huessien came out the other day, and said he doesn't need Congress; he has pen and paper to push his agenda through, there by appointing himself dictator or the free world as we know it. Go figure.

On another note, the 'new' Benghazi Report came out from the democraticly controlled Senate. The report was a watered down, a whitewash job that puts no blame in any one area or on any particular persons. What it did say was that Ambassador Stevens turned down extra security twice. The CIA could have done more in the the area. The CIA had more security than Stevens' compound did, and the CIA needs to do a better job. Blah, Blah ,and Blah.

So why blame anyone, with elections coming up. Let's get this swept under the rug and move on. Well folks, it's not over, The fat lady hasn't started clearing her throat. At least I hope not. Charlie

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
I sure the hell hope we can get control of both houses

I would really love to see enough reps get elected to impeach him

1 - 2 of 2 Posts