Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do good apps exist for iPhone 5 that store scores and calculate current averages under both ATA and PITA rules?

Mike

·
Registered
Beretta TR1
563 Posts
I use The Trap App for my son's shooting. You can keep practice or registered scores, and it will automatically calculate your average. An issue I've had is that it will count practice and registered in the composite average, so I stopped counting practice numbers. But, then practice scores never really matter anyway.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I use The Trap App for my son's shooting. You can keep practice or registered scores, and it will automatically calculate your average. An issue I've had is that it will count practice and registered in the composite average, so I stopped counting practice numbers. But, then practice scores never really matter anyway.
Check out My Trap Scores at the top of
Check out My Trap Scores at the top of the Trapshooters.com Page. It's easy to use and you can bring it up on your iPhone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts