Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an iPad, have always been a PC person until now. When I read a thread on here and then hit the back arrow it takes me back to earlier dates at the top of the category, not today's date at the top. I the have to hit the back arrow again which takes me all the way back to the log on screen and I have to start all over again. Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
I have the same problem on the Iphone. Hitting the "Back" link at the bottom of the page, or the "Back to the Trap Discussion Web" link at the top of the page is the only solution I've found, only problem is it starts you back at the top of the page again, and you have to scroll down to find where you left off. I wonder if a different browser would solve the problem.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all! I took Tim's advice and changed my settings and this works much better. Thanks again.

George (lju)

·
Registered
299 Posts
David correctly advised me about this issue a couple years ago. 8708 has it correct: hit the No Frames button in the upper left corner. Somehow that let's you back out from inside a thread using your browser back button and it puts you in the same place where you went in to the thread, not at the top of the section.

Dan

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I use the no frames button on all systems that I use for TS.com. The Frames thing screws up everything and I wish he would drop it.

T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts