1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
I have requested coverage by Lexington newspaper, no luck.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
That's pretty sad really, the media doesn't cover this event prolly because of the guns involved, they would be all over a Rainbow event though......

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first time I Googled it, it came back as a bunch of kids shooting other kids.

Now how can you get that out of "Iowa High School Trap Shoot"?

Obviously they have an agenda, and anything positive to do with guns is not on it.

But, I'm not sure they are fooling those kids. They know and now see the media's bias when it comes to reporting news.

They also see that there were over 4000 kids shooting for almost a week and they were having a ball.....and most importantly, they know that they can have fun shooting guns and that is not all blood and gore like the media portrays it.

And not one person shot!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Mn. High School State Trap Shoot starts today, I heard around 9000 kids shooting................

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
The first time I Googled it, it came back as a bunch of kids shooting other kids.

Now how can you get that out of "Iowa High School Trap Shoot"?

Obviously they have an agenda, and anything positive to do with guns is not on it.

But, I'm not sure they are fooling those kids. They know and now see the media's bias when it comes to reporting news.

They also see that there were over 4000 kids shooting for almost a week and they were having a ball.....and most importantly, they know that they can have fun shooting guns and that is not all blood and gore like the media portrays it.

And not one person shot!

Hauxfan!
Kind of a sad way to have to win, but the fact that it wasn’t covered in a negative light is at least some thing.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Why would MSM report anything positive about guns when their objective is specifically to brain wash the entire population into thinking all guns are bad and all people that shoot are potential murderers, the MSM is totally out of control.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
While I think that media often only covers criminal use of firearms, we have had some very positive mainstream media coverage of Muzzle Loading and Cowboy Action shooting at our range in Saskatoon.

·
Registered
900 Posts
The IA State SCTP High School shoot was a great success again this year. It was hot and we had a few kids succumb to the heat. Overall the kids did a great job and put up some impressive scores. I haven’t seen the final numbers yet, but heard early in the week that there were about 3600 kids and 4200 entries. The 600 difference would be the handicap and doubles events on Thursday. Somewhere north of 700,000 targets.

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
That is an full five axle truck load of shells. 25 pallets 112 cases per. That a jag. Ammo that wasn't shot 10 years ago. Nice to know where it going. Or I should say where it is.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
That is an full five axle truck load of shells. 25 pallets 112 cases per. That a jag. Ammo that wasn't shot 10 years ago. Nice to know where it going. Or I should say where it is.
Ammo and reloading supplies is just as hard to find here as it is everywhere else.

Every Presidential election cycle ammo and supplies seem to dry up so I bought enough last year for this years shooting. I sure hope it gets better before the shooting year is over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts