Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it is suppose to be in the mid 80's tomorrow, I've decided to get up on the Harley and ride the Tail of the Dragon both North and then back South. For all my riding TS.com Brothers, you're invited! I know....... I had to rub it in.

blade819

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
318 curves in 11 miles. Who can tame the Dragon???? Me? Almost with my eyes closed. (knock on wood).

blade819

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congratulations Shadow. The Dragon is the finest ride in the US other than the PCH.

blade819

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another excellent ride is from Grafton WV to Kyser WV on US Rt 50. Did it in my Vette last weekend and enjoyed every curve.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously if any of you riders ever need a fellow rider to show you the Dragon, give me a PM.

blade819

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Been all over the US on mine but never heard of the dragon? Where is it Blade? I put 60,000 miles on one of my harleys in 15 months.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Lot's of video's of riding the Dragon on YouTube.

Looks kind of dangerous the way some of the crazies ride.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tail of the Dragon starts in TN and runs South into NC. US129 or often called Deals Gap. Rode it today and had to dodge crotch rockets and Shelby Cobras. Usually crowded this time of the year best time is early fall. Cuban...as you are an x-Hoosier, I invite you down to North GA to go riding any time (as long as I'm not shooting). More info can be had by Goggling Tail of the Dragon. Picture is at the overlook at the Northern end or Head of the Dragon. 318 curves in 11 miles.

blade819

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.