Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does "WTF" mean? I get this a lot and I just sort of go along with it as if I know what they are talking about, because I don't want to seem stupid.

Can anyone help?

Tron

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
What the F%#K

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
You get that a lot, do ya? LOL

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
White Trash Female........What else could it be. lol

·
Registered
463 Posts
I believe that should read: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My F%&*$#@! Arse Off. Poor kids today will never learn to write or form a proper sentence. I enjoy reading the letters from miners of the 1840's-50's, so well written and great handwriting skills, something that is being lost in these times.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
neofight

I would like to read some of the miner's letters if you can send or share.

Ok my family was no miners but my Dad had the best hand writing that I ever saw even my moms is barely readable most of the time the women has the best hand writing skills from what I thought.

Ok I think ole TRON is hungry and needs to catch a few fish I don't know if he really likes fish that much or if he is selling them after the catch.

But if he and the famly are hungry and even Miss Kitty im sure like fish well I will send my make believe fish on over to him let us all know howit tastes Tron.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Froghorn, i don't have copies of these letters.They were ones i came across from time-to-time and i was always impressed with both the writing skills and the mastery of the language. I never developed a good writing hand myself and i am envious of any who have one.

I see my wife putting a quill to parchment and her lines flow so beautifully, while mine strike a strange resemblance to a combination of ancient Sanskrit and a prescription written by a doctor with a tremor. Try Googling "Old miner's letters" and see what pops up.The library can be of help as well if you can't find anything on line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.