Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago I shared a bad experience I had with a gun purchase. I would like to echo that with an awesome experience that I recently had here through TS. I had a Ljutic that I wanted to purchase a different stock for so I started a want to buy add. A gentleman replied with a stock that he recently had refinished. He explained it came off of an LTX and should fit a one touch just fine. After checking with ljutic on sizing I figured it was worth a shot. After asking the seller a few questions he made the offer to send the stock to me before receiving a check. He said " I have no reason not to trust you" he said if it doesn't fit just pay the shipping and send it back to me. If I like it just send a check. He shipped the stock I'm pretty sure the same day because it got here fast. I put the stock on the one touch only to realize the comb posts weren't quite tall enough to get me above the rib. I called him the next day and he offered to send some taller posts to me. When he couldn't find them he had a local gunsmith ( friend of his) call me for measurements and he made me a new set to the dimensions I needed. (I'm starting to think is this guy for real?) He went above and beyond what anyone could ever ask and I wanted to share the excellent transaction. Hope to meet more like him! Thanks Joe for a beautiful stock!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
And who was the seller? We need to put him on the "good guy" side of the ledger.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I have had nothing but great exchanges here on the forum.

I believe a man is as good as his word,
Unless its the first time they posted.

DGH

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
there are more good than bad out there. it use to be the hallmark of the shooting community...to be honest.
glad to see its still here.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
There are good ones. I have had great experiences not only here but another forum I look at also. Needed a plastic buttplate for a 10/22 project I had. Guy sent it to me free. Wouldn't take payment or even shipping. He said just pass on the goodwill to someone else sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts