Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,343 Posts
Go to this website and do some reading. It's more that just shooting twice. Bunker is the Fomula One of shotgun sports.

Remember one item.... The voice call does not have any delay like CVR's. You call and ther trap fires.

Tb

· Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I do not know which shotgun to bring: a K-80 O/U (set up for American trap) or a Citori (set up for American skeet). Using IMOD&F. Chichay

· Registered
3,593 Posts
I dunno, Joe, I'd consider the K-80 but, if possible, drop the comb to where the gun would or could shoot flat. You'll want some choke on that skeet gun???. Chichay, why not bring them both.....breakemall

· Registered
2,343 Posts
rjh...

I try to always mention to a new shooter that its 5 groups of 3 traps and you will get 2 lefts 1 Straight away and 3 rights off of each group. The traps are fixed so everyone sees the same bird.

TB

· Registered
15 Posts
I think Tom Baber meant to type "2 lefts, 1 straightaway, and 2 rights" in describing the targets from each group in each round. The sequence for each shooter is controlled by computer so the shooter doesn't know which one will be thrown.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.