Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Pretty neat video's. Thanks for posting. I watched several of them while I was on u tube and was real surprised to see how many were shooting Beretta's. It appeared that it was the number one brand. Jackie B.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
They probably would have scored better if they used 1 1/8 oz. 3 dr. loads instead of wimpy international loads... ;o) Best Regards, Ed

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Might want to look again. Of the six finalist it looks like only one Beratta and five Perazzis

The ISSF has been lowering shot charge to get the scores to go down and increase skill requirements. The current 24gm appears to be about right. Few perfect scores and that's what the Olympics want.

Bunker trap is a tough game.... You need to try it sometime.

TB

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Looked like 75% of the shots were to the left.. a couple straight ahead.. and one-two to the right.. I have never noticed anyone holding their guns with their left hands like they did.. my neck wouldnt stretch like theirs did so my nose was in line with the release lever.. they mounted their gun way lower than most people I have noticed.. I guess these differences are why they shoot in the olympics and I shoot in the club trap league...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.