Trapshooters Forum banner

interactive reloading website

1358 7
A couple of laptops ago I ran across a website that offered an interactive reloading chart. You could input different information and it would do the calculations as to if it was safe, fps, grains. Pretty much all the information you get in the reloading booklets, but the combinations seemed endless.
Well I no longer have the laptop, which means I no longer have the website.
Does anyone know of a website like this?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
15,217 Posts
The only one I'm aware of that kinda fits your description would be Quickload, but thats for metallic cartridges. It's $200, and it's a download, not a web based program.

Any data online for shotgun doesn't calculate, it's just a printout basically.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I just looked at their website, and just follow the steps and you get good loads.
Thank you very much. It's a good sight for info.
I have been using a recipe that was suggest by another shooter. We have been using way too much powder. I am guessing that it may be a factor why my shot does not form a very good pattern. It may be coming out and just "spattering" all over.

· Premium Member
8,259 Posts
I have been using a recipe that was suggest by another shooter. We have been using way too much powder. I am guessing that it may be a factor why my shot does not form a very good pattern. It may be coming out and just "spattering" all over.
Never was enlightened to such a website.

But I might be able to give you an opinion on the load in question if you will disclose such.

· Registered
2,531 Posts
From all the articles I have read about patterns, the real fast loads do not hold together as good as the slower ones. I try to keep my factory and reloads to about 1145 fps. I don't shoot anything for trap above 1200 fps. Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.