Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Leo Harrison's videos were exceptional for me. I also have the latest Phil Kiner video. I highly recommend them both. A friend let me borrow his Harlan Campbell video and while I picked up some good pointers, his style of shooting doesn't work for me. Your local library may have access to some shooting videos that won't cost you a dime.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I think a video from any of the Top ATA shooters would be worth while.
I like Mitch Loveless, Leo H and Phil K. Harlan as mentioned teaches his style.

All have clips available on YouTube so you can get a sense of their teaching.

Avoid the guys from other disciplines who offer Trap shooting tips.

Its All Good
West

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I have most, and they all have great instruction and great purpose. One or two have a very different style based on your guns POI. Combine a video with the wall chart offered by Mr. Jordan, and it gets even better. JMO

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Watched both Phil & Leo’s videos over the weekend. Went shooting today and told myself I didn’t care what my score was I was just going to shoot as was taught in the videos…. Broke my first straight today. Thanks for the recommendations!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
It warms my heart to hear so many recommendations of Leo’s videos.
I continue to keep involved in the trap world. I still sell his DVDs, help with our local college shotgun team and occasionally work behind the counter/trophy at various clubs.
Trapshooting has been a big part of my entire life and I consider shooters to be family. Can’t wait for the day when my new twin grandsons are old enough to decide if they want to follow in Papa Leo’s footsteps.
Mrs Karla Harrison

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello Karla, wow! Good to hear you are still involved and supporting Leo legacy. With that being said, I’m am headed to sunrise site to download Leo Videos tonight. I think that’s were I saw it for purchase and download.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I can’t offer the download version but for all of us old schoolers, I do sell the actual DVDs.
In addition, I back up my sales with an offer to continue to be a resource after viewing.
I worked with Leo at his clinics and his answers to the usual questions never wavered.
Good shooting!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts